Are you an employee wondering if your rights have been violated by your employer? If so, we are here to help you.
Unfortunately, many employers abuse their employees by illegally paying less wages than the law requires. Are you receiving pay for every hour you are working? Are you being paid overtime for each hour over forty (40) in a week that you work? Is your employer paying you a salary, even though you are not in management? Is your employer taking your tips or sharing your tips with employees other than the front-end staff? Is your employer ONLY paying you tips? You may have a case!We can help. Call us today.
When you hire Abogados Centro Legal, we will stop at nothing to get you the compensation and justice you deserve. We will be attentive to every step of your case and use every tactic, strategy, and loophole that we know. With experience and knowledge in the field, we will make certain your rights are protected.
We have successfully handled more than 200 cases under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): securing millions of dollars in backpay for our clients.
What Labor-Related Cases Do We Cover?
- The non-payment of overtime.
- Payment of overtime at the same value as a normal hour (straight time pay).
- The weekly payment of a fixed value, regardless of the number of hours worked (misclassification of an employee as management for payment of a salary).
- Payment by hours for less than what is prescribed by federal law (minimum wage claims)
- Payment of the first 40 hours with a check or cash and other hours with another form of payment to avoid paying surcharges (overtime violations).
No matter what your case entails, we’re here to help you fight for what you deserve as an employee. Give us a call today.
Call us for a free consultation or complete our contact form. We speak Spanish.
Speak With Our Team
About Your Case
At Abogados Centro Legal, we’re here for you. Our team has the tools and experience to help you. We have agreements with the Mexican Consulate in Atlanta, to comprehensively assist you in your moment of greatest need.
We know how difficult it can be to cope.
Tell us about your case and let us help you TODAY.